Fall ( August ) – it’s a major intake
Spring – January
Summer – May
For a hassle free application process you should start making application as early as possible.
You should adopt following steps :-
1. Get the assessment on your profile with UNIMIG counselor and narrow your university or institute search to three to five schools.
2. Collect the required documents for application like Reference letters , transcripts , SOP etc
3. Get your GRE/GMAT/SAT or IELTS / TOEFL score .
4. Edit and review your documents and application requirements, as each university is different.
5. Send application pack to University
6. Apply for Scholarship (if applicable)
7. Get Offer letter and I-20
8. Apply for Visa
Admission requirements :-
1. A completed application form
2. Application fee ($50-100 per university)
3. Admissions exam scores ( IELTS /TOEFL for English Proficiency and GRE/SAT and GMAT ) – 4. IELTS 6.0 for UG and 6.5 for PG or TOEFL 90+ for PG and 80+ for UG .
5. Statement of Purpose
6. Transcript (A transcript is a document listing your academic qualifications and marks during the final four years of school)
7. 3 letters of reference for PG and 2 For UG program .
8. Interview (for some universities)
9. CV- Outlining extracurricular activities
NB: 12 years of education is required for UG program and 15 or 16 years of education is required to have admission in Master program . Most of Science based programs need 16 years of education .
A team of specialised persons work tirelessly to keep themselves updated with the day-to-day policies & procedures to provide you with the precise information you require. Looking forward to be at your service soon.
UNIMIG Pvt. Ltd. Immigration & Visa Consultants
109A, Antriksh Bhawan,
22 K.G Marg, New Delhi-110001
T: +91-9818 60 2242
M: + 91-9818 60 2242 / 91-98 1860 0824
All rights reserved by UNIMIG Pvt. Ltd.
Designed by MIRACKLE SOLUTIONS